• 홈페이지
  • True worship decide what your life is(Gen 4:1-15) [영어설교]
  • 조회 수: 526, 2017.01.22 00:35:32
  • True worship decide what your life is(Gen 4:1-15)

1. Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man." 2. Later she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. 3. In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the LORD. 4. But Abel brought fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The LORD looked with favor on Abel and his offering, 5. but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast. 6. Then the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7. If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it." 8.Now Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him. 9. Then the LORD said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?" "I don't know," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?" 10. The LORD said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground. 11. Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. 12. When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth." 13. Cain said to the LORD, "My punishment is more than I can bear. 14. Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me." 15. But the LORD said to him, "Not so ; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.

What is the secret of success? Every person has their own thought about the secret of success. Certain people think they should learn more to succeed. So they try to get a bachelor, master or even Dr's degree. And because of this every parents push their children to study hard.

Certain people think they should have a good relationship to succeed. So they always stand around those people who have wealth, power or who have high level of education. So they are busy to have good relationship with those people.

But What does the Bible tell about the secret of success? A true worshiper..... The book of John 4:23,24 says.....

23. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

According to this bible scripture, God is seeking the true worshipers. Why? Because God is seeking the true worshipers to bless them.

Hev 11:6 tells us that .... without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

'God rewards those who earnestly seek him.....' This is very meaningful. The person who earnestly seeks God is the person who worship God in spirit and in truth and he is actually a true worshiper God is seeking.

Today when we see the story of Cane and Abel we also can see the history which devide people into God's chosen people and God's forsaken people. What did make history like this? Worshiping God... God accepted true worshiper Abel and forsook Cane. I am not sure why God did not accept what Cane offered to him... but the one thing I am sure is... he was not true worshiper... So God rejected and forsook him.

Cane failed in worshiping God and he also failed in his life. Can you imagine a man who kill his brother after attending worship service? But Cane did so. Both of them worshiped God and God only accepted Abel and his offering. That made Cane angry and he killed his young brother Abel. Worship makes this difference. Worship makes people succeed or fail in their lives. The people whom God blesses, God blessing churches, God blessing home.... all these are in worshiping God.

If you are not successful in worshiping God, you can not be successful in doing everything neither. Sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery, idolatry, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, factions.... all these things are the results of wrong worship. Then who are the true worshipers?

1. The true worshipers are the people who worship God in spirit and in truth. At the book of Isaiah 1:12.... the Lord said like this....

"When you come to appear before me, who has asked this of you, this trampling of my courts?"

Why did the Lord say like this to the people of Israel? Because they did not worship God in spirit and in truth. They came to temple to offer to God... but they were not interested in their offerings. It was a kind of show. So God described them as the people who were only trampling on the courts of temple. How about today? Are you true worshipers? Are you worshiping God in spirit and in truth? Don't be visitor who only tramples on the yard of this worship place. Be a true worshiper.

2. The true worshipers are the people who like worshiping God. If you see Abraham's life carefully in Genesis 12.... he liked worshiping God. Whenever he moved to other places he built an altar to the LORD.

7. The LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your offspring I will give this land." So he built an altar there to the LORD, who had appeared to him. 8. From there he went on toward the hills east of Bethel and pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and Ai on the east. There he built an altar to the LORD and called on the name of the LORD.

Abraham built an altar to the LORD whenever he arrived at a certain place and because of this verse, most of all christian.... when they move to other house.... invite pastor to build an altar to the LORD. Actually korean church have many different kind of worship services. Sunday worship service, Sunday evening worship service, Wensday evening worship service, Friday cell group worship service, Friday night prayer meeting... and everyday's dawn worship services.... And furthermore so open church members invite pastor to their houses to have many kind of aniversary worship services. Can you imagine this?

Why do they do like this? Because God want us to do. And God has been pouring his blessing on the churches and church members so much because they like to worship God.

So this time I want all of you to be true worshipers. I want all of you to be a successful worshipers. So our God Father may bless on you so much that you may be successful in everything.

[Prayer]    Heavenly Father this time bless each one of us to be true, successful worshipers. I pray in Jesus' name. A-men.

번호  분류  제목  조회
notice 공지사항 93251
19 영어설교 995
영어설교 526
17 영어설교 189
16 영어설교 1141
15 영어설교 238
14 영어설교 847
13 영어설교 1803
12 영어설교 434
11 영어설교 171
10 영어설교 4715